Sunday, February 24, 2008

Change

Unfortunately, the song "In Pieces" by Linkin Park is too boring and monotonous to play on the violin. Guess what. Instead of playing that song, i played the song "Apologize" by One Republic last Friday. It worked out so well. I can play the whole song. Well, I'm currently, trying to smoothen out the song and remove any squeaking or glitches. When I'm confident enough, I'll post a video over at my blog as well as in my youtube account.

I would like to apologize to Jasper and KK. They were thinking i was going to play Linkin Park, when i didn't. Well, I'm working on that song too. Will keep you guys updated and if i do manage to accomplish that song, you guys will be the first to hear it.

Well, i guess, that's all for now. Going to practice the song on my violin again. Going to perfect it.

There's a lame idea i thought of, should i go to Cityhall underpass and play my songs? I might just earn some money busking. Well, maybe not, if the security guys find me first. Haha.


GMAN

No comments: