Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Lead A Pathetic Life

I guess i don't know why? My life is pathetic. Pathetic hand phone that breaks down on me all the time. Boring life, nothing interesting to do. I learned too many things at one go and at a young age. Darn. 17 year's old, I've learned many things about life. There are a couple things i have yet to learn. One of them being able to work and earn money by myself. That's a big one though. Otherwise, I've enough to keep myself contented. Good parents, hand phone( although it's crap, at least i have one. Some don't even get to have one) and many more. Happy enough that if i had to die i would.

Then again, i missed out on love and relationships. I have yet to ride a bike or drive a car. Well, guess no girl would love me for my loser and pathetic face. Neither would i agree, that I'm incredibly handsome or so. I'm below average, or maybe even less than that.

Sigh. Pathetic life. Guess have to keep on going till i have to go.


GMAN

No comments: