Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally Over

With AEL and Mathematics over, i shall declare holidays. Then again, there's nothing to do.

Well, should be updating my revised mark results soon. Had to change my predictions this time round. Sad to say, not higher but lower. Got my Nokia N81 yesterday. Actually on Saturday i got it, but the Navi-wheel wasn't working so got it replaced for a new one yesterday. Got mine in blue. Have to say, that the phone is really good and stable. Of a day's use and blasting music around, quite happy actually. Only that the camera is of 2mp and my previous phone is 3.2mp. Well, i have a dedicated camera for pictures, not a phone camera. Anyway, its pretty good phone. Quite glossy, so its a finger print magnet. I was constantly polishing it, till i pasted some DIY screen protectors on the buttons and keypad, so i prevent scratches from appearing. I take good care of my stuff.

If i have time, I'll post some pictures of the phone. Uploaded some music on to it. Video is the tricky part. I uploaded a video of the wrong resolution and it can't play it. Got to convert it to 320 X 240. I had mine at 640 X 480. Haha silly mistake.

It's a good phone. Sound quality is awesome. Super loud and clear. Camera is ok, and rest of the features are fun and easy to use. It's got wifi too. Wifi eats battery, so remember to have a charger.

Phones I've used so far:

Nokia 3315 When i was in Primary 5

Nokia 2100 When i was in Secondary 1

Nokia 6610 When i was still in Secondary 2

Sony Ericcson K608i When i was in Secondary 4

Sony Ericcson K600i When i was in Polytechnic Year 1

Nokia N81 Currently using


Well that would be about it. Kinda bored. Tomorrow, I'll paint my door frame and maybe install my anti virus for my computer, clean up my room.


GMAN

No comments: