Saturday, February 2, 2008

End Of School

I guess, with Monday's arrival, it would be the end of school for the semester. Won't be meeting anyone anytime soon, unless if i have to do so. Maybe gatherings or just go meet some of my friends. Having just 2 examinable subjects this time round. Analog Electronics and Maths. Why must there be maths, despite leaving secondary school. Darn. Anyway below are the final scores i anticipate to get for my results.


Estimated Results:

AEL - A/B

Maths - A/B

EEPS - B/C (I screwed up the first part of it.)

COMPRO - A/B

ECPRO - A (He He, i know for sure. Jerry gets the same mark as me too. Team Partners.)

IAC - A/B

COMT - B/C (No idea if i will get an A? Maybe?)

EECAD - B/C (If I'm lucky on this one i might get an A. Darn.)



A's and B's alone are good. They aren't the same as secondary school A's and B's. It's ranked slightly higher. I think and A is above 75+ and a B around 69+ If you are an excellent bugger (I mean mugger), there's a chance for you to get an AD as well. You never know what awaits you.

Last semester, i got an AD for a subject that i thought i would get a D for. Can you believe it?


GMAN

No comments: