Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day. I guess, all year round it's the same for me. So nothing much. Guess, my bro Soe, must be enjoying his time with his girlfriend, just like the rest of my good friends. Some what he wants to become a peace bird. Haha. Only a woman can only change him. I tried changing him in secondary school, but it fell on deaf ears. And then this girl comes by and changes him in a flick of her finger.

Power of love. Haha. Good luck bro.

Well, Happy Valentines Day, everyone. Those with love, enjoy. Those with out, go sit by the corner and cry. I mean it. Because I'm doing it as well. Damn. Haha.


"So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life"


GMAN

No comments: