Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What I Intend to do

Well, today is Wednesday. Just a day more to revise for my mathematics examination on Friday, 15 February. Well, kind of know much of the format. Just need to brush up on Integration and Differentiation. Practice a little more on the hard questions, so i can get the bonus mark. Got to really use tomorrow as good stepping stone to revise all i can for maths. I'm usually not good in maths.

Around 3 days to AEL examination on Monday, 18 February. For this subject, I'm very much done with the revision. Need to study more on chapters 3, 4, 5 and 6. Need to remember the formulas and "cheat codes" that can help to score. "Cheat Codes" being not for me to cheat, but I've derived some easier methods to remember and apply the formulas.

Some times, these help you to pre-determine the question. You need to just look at the question and you'll be able to relate with examples you have learned.

Have to go all out this time round to improve my GPA. Until today, i don't know what GPA stands for, but never mind. Guess I'll never know. Haha Want to do my best for everything. Don't want to have the feeling that i should have done better in this and that. Doesn't matter if i score the highest or the lowest. I know i had done my best. If i fail, i will know that i tried but still failed. If i get good grades, i know i deserved that and should continue to work harder.

After the 2 examinations, would come holidays. Well, might go out to source for some work, or maybe do some volunteering. Maybe those homes that involve children. It will be good.

Intended to change my phone today, but hey, my dad was feeling tired, so i decided not to go today. Maybe Saturday. My dad apologized for it. Made me feel bad. I told him that i wanted to go on Saturday, but he said he we'll get it today. Well, doesn't matter. Not going to fret and fuss over a phone. It's just a phone.

Guess, I've written a lot today. Tomorrow would be hectic. Not much of pictures to post too. That's all for now


GMAN

No comments: