Tuesday, February 12, 2008

High Voltage

High Voltage runs through me, powering my mind and soul. I'm done with everything. No longer going to dwell into sorrow and sadness. Not going to put my effort in something that will not work.

I'm going back to my past. To a past that once fueled me to great heights. The power, the lust, the solemn.

I will step back on my own feet. No longer going to trust the people around me. Those whom i thought were good friends, have now all lost their trust in me. I'm done with it. All the nonsense that you people give me. I've worked all alone all the while. Doing so now, wouldn't make it any difficult.

Taking everything from the inside and throwing it all away. You don't know me, I don't know you. All i know is who are my true friends and who is not.

Going to take my space back. I'm going to work harder. I'm going to burn it all. Going to go to the far end of space and work myself out. There can be only one supreme, and thats ME.


GMAN

No comments: