Thursday, February 21, 2008

Objective Complete

Finished painting the main door frame. I decided to paint the bathroom pipes as well. Finished that as well. Called up a IT firm for a job. The guy seemed nice. He asked me to send him my resume. Done that as well. If i can earn some cash, it would be good. Deciding on a apple itouch? Maybe, see how first, or I'll just save it up for a new apple laptop or future use. With this money, i'm going to open my personal savings account. So that when i need to buy something, i can use an atm card instead of bringing hard cash.

Nothing much to do. It's going to be 3pm. Have yet to eat my lunch. Didn't eat breakfast either. Cool right. Wonder what my mom will cook for dinner? Well, later going to play my violin. Playing the piece i managed to write out. It's from Linkin Park. See my previous entry for more details. That's all for now.


GMAN

No comments: