Sunday, March 2, 2008

Melbourne

Decided to post some pictures of my trip to Melbourne last Christmas. Some of my best shots, using my Sony camera. I put my new camera to test when i bought it a few days before my trip to Melbourne. It was like brand new when i took it there. It has faced rain, sun, snow, mist, extreme temperatures and everything. So enjoy the pictures. I put in my best skills into the camera that is really worthy of.

Hotel Windsor. I didn't stay here though. It looks really nice and classic. It was drizzling when i took this photo


Charles George Gordon Major. A great man of Australia's History. Picture is a little dark, as it was starting to rain quite bad and got really dark.


Street Of Melbourne. The man on the right, is my dad. Haha


Amaze N' Things. Illusion House


Seagull. Managed to take a really close up shot.

Best shot ever. A really close shot of a rose. Really close. I focused on the rose mainly. The picture is really clear.


Well, that's about it


GMAN

No comments: