Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Missing

Well, i do know that I've not written for quite some time. Well in a small dilemma again, don't know which phone to get. Well, did take a look at some phones. No idea which on to get. Just felt of getting the nokia n81. Always wanted that phone, ever since it was released.

Then again, there are other phones i would like to get, some more expensive. I found that i just needed a simple phone. A phone that wouldn't break down on me, when i needed it the most.

Anyway, will be looking through the papers and reviews. More likely to get the n81. I like it. Getting the blue one. It's nice.

I guess, my blog has been quite dry for something. No new tags at all. Wonder do people even come to read. Didn't, make this blog for people to read anyway. I guess that would be it.


GMAN

No comments: