Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What I've Done

Well, nothing much for this week, or in fact, the past couple of days. Other then getting used to my hand phone, I've done not much. Well, painted my main door frame today. Looks clean and nice. Tomorrow, I'll just finish up one portion and it's done. Don't feel like painting the bathroom pipes. People just don't appreciate the work i do. I got scolded for locking the gate? Well, apparently its a really dumb thing. Doesn't matter though. My household people react in very weird manners.

I've just written and printed out my score sheet, for my violin. I'm trying to play the song called "In Pieces" by Linkin Park, from the album, Minutes to Midnight.

Well, should be able to play. Need to listen well to the song and try to replicate it. Was trying to play "Apologize" by One Republic. First part turned out nice, and then the second part is too hard to play.

Trying to look for a job, but most of them require you to work on Saturdays. Can't work on Saturday, I have violin lessons on Saturday. No income then. Need to save some money up for my birthday and year end. Thought of opening my own account. So i don't need to carry cash all the time. Can get a nets card to facilitate easy purchase.

Well, that would be about it.


GMAN

No comments: