Friday, March 7, 2008

Take Back

Well, I'll take back on what i said the last time. The birthday wish list isn't so scrapped after all. Yesterday went to I.T show at Suntec City. My parents came along too. The best thing was, they got me the racing wheel. Boy oh boy was i so happy. Haha. I bought the games by myself though. Didn't want them to spend more money. The wheel was on offer. Very much cheaper then the original price. It was a good deal. Well, it's sitting at home next to me now. Have yet to set it up and play. Bought 2 games. That was all i could afford. Haha. It's better then nothing. I'm happy.


Watched Water Horse today. It's a very good movie. I had tears in my eyes after such a long time. Usually, movies don't move me, but this one did. It really showed true friendship. I really like the way the movie was taken. Really classic. Everyone should watch this movie. It's really good. Sometimes i wish i had a friend like water horse. One who will stay by your side and be a real good friend. It's a real good movie that anyone will enjoy.

That's all for now


GMAN

Pictures: Courtesy of Google

No comments: