Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fix It

Well, managed to fix my wireless modem yesterday. Yeah! Connected all my devices back into the wireless network. Unfortunately, couldn't get my playstation portable to connect to the wireless network. Hmm, the setting ask for stuff that i just don't know. Did everything possible, but to no avail.

On the other hand. Got my Nokia n81 to connect to the internet. That was really good. My Xbox360, laptop and whole house, now has wireless, after so long. It was down for so long. I tweaked some settings and was prepared to use my knowledge into fixing it. I wanted to open up the device and check out the circuitry, but hey, didn't need to do that though. Haha.

Well, with my wireless in, now my music studio is up and running to the maximum. Which is good news, as i now can do recordings and stream them through wireless to be edited.

Waiting for the rain to stop, before i go off to wash my dad's car. Sigh, every time it looks like the rain has stopped, it rains again. That's really sad. Saw a pretty girl at friendster. Made friends with her. Guess what, she's from the same secondary school as me. She's secondary 5 this year. Haha. Well, i had written a previous entry, with some nice pictures. Check it out.

That's all for now


GMAN

No comments: