Friday, March 14, 2008

Jumped The Canyon


Well, today is results day. Pretty happy with my results. It has been a great improvement, over the past results. Could say, that i jumped the canyon. I worked really hard and should continue this. If i work at this pace increasing slowly, i would be able to reach my GPA goal of 3.8 easily. This time round i fell short from 3.8, but it was significantly, so much better then the previous result.

Was kind of frustrated in the morning. Everyone was asking for the results. Well, i told everyone who asked me the truth. Even nick told me the truth. There was certainly no reason to lie about the results or hide them. No one is going to take it and publicize it. We are all friend. If you had not done well, we will encourage you, not deter you. Yet, we have people who wished to lie and not tell the truth. Come on, it's just a result. If you wish not to tell, you can say so. Don't lie. Oh well.

Had a good breakfast today. Really contented with my results. Told my dad already. Have yet to tell my mom. My dad was pleased with what i had achieved. He asked me to strive harder. Results are not very important. The most important, is that you have no regrets and that you had tried your best. You will get what you deserve eventually. As for my case, it's a true example anyone can learn from. In fact, i was baffled too.

Kind of bored right now. Next week, going to help out to manage some booth at school. Wanted to join the foreign language programme. The darn payment has to be made via Nets or Cash card. Frankly who keeps $160 in a cash card? As for nets, i need to ask my parents to tag along to help me pay. I don't have an ATM card. Maybe I'll just pay it via Cash card. Most likely going to continue either Mandarin or Japanese. It's going to be useful some day.

I can see the clouds gathering together right now. A rain storm is imminent. I guess, that would be it. I shall take the clothes in and rest a little. Maybe play PGR4. After that i shall mop the house a little. Help my mom. Followed by, if i have time, take some pictures of my model cars.

Well, See ya


GMAN

Pictures: Courtesy of Google

No comments: