Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wish List

Here goes nothing. Well, this is my wish list. They stuff i want to get by this year, and for my birthday.


Wish list for my Birthday:

Ray Bans Aviator Sunglasses


Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 3100 Watch


Front Lines Fuel Of War. XBOX 360 Game


Project Gotham Racing 4. XBOX 360 Game


Time Shift. XBOX 360 Game


XBOX 360 Racing Wheel. I want this so bad. Haha


Last Wish: Good Results!



Christmas / Year End List:


EITHER a Apple Mac Book Black


OR a HP Pavilion DV6200 Note Book


Apple iPod Touch


Creative Giga Works G550W


Last Wish: Good Results



Finally, maybe i shall build myself a new computer rig, one that focuses on more of multimedia and sound, rather then games. Still thinking about that though. Infact still wondering about some of the items in the Christmas / Year End list. I really want a new note book. My current one kills my back when ever i bring it to school. Too heavy. Then again. I would be wasting money. I don't wish to do that. My parents paid for the note book. Don't want to waste their hard earned money.


Well, i hope i can fulfill these wishes. I'll work hard for it.


GMAN


Pictures: Courtesy of Google

No comments: