Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Done With It

I guess, I'm done with everything. Don't have the idea of working anymore. All the jobs are nonsensical and too far or not within my ability. Well, doesn't matter. I was born to lose, so failure isn't new to me.

I just realized how people can be. How do you classify friends. Till today, i have only 2 best friends, and 1 good friend. I just don't seem to make any more who fit this caliber.

People just want to find fault with you. They just don't understand you. All they want to be is guilt free and blame anyone they can. That's all. Well, doesn't matter though.

Nick just shared a piece of information about himself and his past. I'll keep that to myself, not going to tell it out.

Well, if anyone is planning anything for me, seriously, no thanks. Don't need it. I would like to spend my birthday alone. Loneliness is no one new to me. And don't waste your money buying presents, because I'm not coming on the 21st march.

That's all for now


GMAN

Pictures: Courtesy of Google

No comments: