Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Birthday 23/03/2008

Well, it's kind of late to post this, but well, it's here anyway. I was slow in taking the pictures. Haha

Well, i celebrated my birthday on the 23/03/2008, Sunday, which was also Easter Sunday. I did not collect any eggs, neither did i find any bunnies.

I could say that, it was a pretty good birthday. I recived lots of presents and got almost all the gifts from my birthday wish list. Can you believe that? My parents got me the XBOX 360 racing wheel, and the really expensive watch (Ain't telling you how much). I bought the XBOX 360 games. My sister got me a mind boggling game set. It's really good as it improves your brain power. I bought the blue berry cake at first, but later my mom paid for it. I wanted to pay for it, but she said, birthdays aren't supposed to be celebrated by the person himself(Being me).

Well, really grateful for the stuff i got. Very happy indeed. I can say, that this was one of the best birthdays i had. Well, as usual, my mom cooked something really good on my birthday. Had good food, presents. What else can i ask for?

One thing that was really new to me, was that my classmates and good friends actually celebrated my birthday at Fish & Co. on the 20/03/2008. It was the first time my friends had actually celebrated for me. Usually only my best friends call me or send me gifts. The rest don't bother. Really touched though. One of my best times too.

Thanks, Jeremy, Nicholas, Kin Kwok and Elaine for the present and the celebration too. They got me a steel bracelet and cake. Actually, Kin Kwok was hesitant to eat at Fish & Co. Anyway, he ate there eventually. Haha. I got her the bear, but it ended up at Kin Kwok's place. She left it inside his bag, as she was lazy to carry it around. Maybe the bear weighs a ton. Don't know if she liked it. Anyway, doesn't matter though.

Finally decided to take the pictures. I realized that my camera had no more battery power left. I charged it and took the pictures. I forgot to take the pictures of my Ferrari cars. Well, once i get all 7, I'll snap some shots. Currently, i have 5 out of 7 cars. Haha.

Well, here are the pictures below. Enjoy

Steel Bracelet Box


Allergic to Metal? Get Metallurgy


Steel Bracelet. Given to me by Jeremy, Nicholas, Kin Kwok and Elaine


My Blue Berry cake that my mom bought


Where did 1 slice go? (It's in my stomach)


Close up shot of the cake (Using my good photo skills)


Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 3100 Watch Box Exterior


Open the exterior box, and you'll find another leather box to open


Citizen Eco Drive Calibre 3100 Watch


Games for geniuses



Random Shots:

My Doggie Canon (Canon: "Hey What You Staring At?")




I guess that would be all. Till then


GMAN

No comments: