Friday, June 6, 2008

Jobless

The holidays have started. Well, it's only 2 weeks though. Wanted to find some work and make some money, so that i can buy my canon EOS 450d. However, there's just no employer who wants to employ me. I really feel sad. I thought i could work in the upcoming I.T show, but well, none for me. I managed to find one, but until today that guy has yet to confirm with his boss for an interview. One great boss. If you cannot confirm something, why make the person wait for you. Because of this incident, my schedule is all different. I wasted 4 days.


Canon EOS 450. The camera i wish to buy


Wanted to go for a seminar too, then again, i have driving lessons which i have to cater to. Why in the world drive? It just destroys the environment. Not that I'll be able to afford a car with today's car prices as well as fuel prices. Nothing i can decide, my dad decided this for me. So I'm going to get it done and over. It's really a pain in the arse.

So much so for desperate attempts to get a job. I guess it will take another year or so to save up $1400. All i could say, that is there is a way of getting a job, but only that it just needs recommendation to get you that job. No one would recommend me, because i have no qualifications. Nothing to prove that I'm up to the job, when actually i am. I've done so many things. If people don't give a chance no one can improve. Even a graduate can't find a job. All they ask for is experience. If you don't give him a job, how in the world can a fresh graduate get experience. If every employer says the same thing, none of the graduates can get experience. It's just being very selfish and not willing to take a calculated risk. He/she might just break or make your company. It's potential waiting to be discovered. How much can the graduate do? He/she can source for jobs within his/her ability, but if they don't want them, what can they do.

I'm really sad and angry with the way, the employers behave on recruiting people. For another million years these people will never change their mindsets. Look at how open the overseas people are. These people just want to make money and not care about the others.

No point of me rambling about it anyway. The exams were pretty ok, but i guess I'm going to get lousy grades or even fail. I think the teachers don't like me. But hey, doesn't matter. I will just do what i do the best. That is to work hard and give my best.

Was speaking to my dad about a potential business scheme. I thought of doing some car grooming services. The money made is good, but it requires sheer man power, which i have only to a average amount.

Really feel sad. Then again, nothing can be done.

Till then


GMAN


Pictures: Courtesy of Google

No comments: