Friday, May 9, 2008

Felt Lonely


It has been some time since i blogged out an entry. Well, recently, i felt the effects of being lonely again. Felt really miserable and useless. Kind of in fact felt like a loser. Well, I'm still one though. Then again i see so many beautiful girls/ladies have a nice relationship and friendship with so many lucky males. Not that I'm jealous, but i feel I'll never get to experience such feelings.

Felt happy for my friend. He has feelings for a girl in my class. She's a new comer. All the best friend!! You know who you are.

Well, trying to keep myself busy this semester. I've been more active in school activities. Have been attending peer tutoring sessions. That's right, peer tutoring it is. Only that I'm not the tutee, I'm the tutor! Haha.

I've got a friend from china whom I'm helping to brush her English up. Might be the first time and person to teach English in peer tutoring sessions. My English language isn't good either. Just trying my best to impart some skills to people in need.

I also met some arrogant people during the peer tutoring sessions, who wanted to show off their marks rather then to give quality teaching. Whats the point, even if you got 100 marks for a subject, yet do not know what in the world you are teaching to a student in need. I dislike such people. Just makes me want to work harder and beat these people.

Well, this is becoming a long entry. I'm trying to squeeze every bit of information and events into this entry. I'm not going for my immersion programme either. Don't feel like and, i don't think i can survive there for 6 weeks. Maybe the next time. For now i need to work on my GPA. It isn't the greatest.

Called in IBM for my friend and arranged an appointment to get his laptop fixed. Apparently, he's too afraid to demand for his right of way. So i helped him out this time. We need the laptop in school for many different purposes. This shows everyone is hooked to the laptop, with out it, everything to do with school would be a mess. I really dread such situations. Maybe i might just get a back up laptop some time soon.

Going to a big event in my faculty this may. It's big, but the job is just to usher some graduates to their seats. But it is kind of a big event. Basically, i'm trying to chalk up CCA points.

I guess this would be all, till then next time.


GMAN

No comments: